At SIT Learning, we offer a different type of learning experience. Our education model is immersive, practical, hands-on, and rewarding! As a team of dedicated and passionate professional educators, we place our highest focus on helping our students make a very smooth and fun transition to becoming Software Developers, Data Scientists, UI/UX Designers, or Cyber Security Specialists.
module Full-Stack Development program
- You serve as a lecturer and mentor to our students
- You help them to build problem-solving skills and to learn the key concepts to embark on a career as a Full-Stack developer.
- You support the program managers to define and refine the curriculum to stay current with relevant and developing technologies.
If you’re an independent consultant, Instructor, or Freelancer or can take off some hours in your current role, this job is for you. We are flexible.
Requirements for this position:
- 1+ years of experience as a trainer or dedicated senior-level mentor.
- Passion for learning, helping others and making a positive impact in the world of education. Your energy will be an important driver for the success of our students, instructors, and staff.
- Willingness to contribute your knowledge and ideas to maintain a high-quality curriculum and Bootcamp learning experience.
- Optional: experience in Python, Digital Ocean, Nginy, Gitlab, Docker and fluency in German.
Interested in sharing our passion for technology and education as an instructor? Send your CV and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org